- Registration date: 23.02.11
- Birthdate: 10.06.84
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (067)9336903
Born on June 10, 1984 in Nikolaev (Ukraine).
She independently has got artistic education by detailed learning of animals and their anatomy and exterior features as well as painting technique and works of different painters.
1994 – 2002 – Equestrian sport and youth biologist study group at Nikolaev zoo.
2000 – 2005 – Nikolaev State Agrarian University (Master of Zoological Engineering (Horse breeding)).
Since 2005 – Present time – Position at Nikolaev Zoo.
Has a great number of diplomas and certificates for painting / artistic skills. Has illustrated a number of magazines, journals and books with pictures. Her life as a painter was described in article about artistic Ukrainians in national journal.
Has participated in numerous exhibitions in different museums, galleries and art halls round the Ukraine and also arranged a few personal art exhibitions.
- Mykolayiv Regional Museum of Local History,
- Gallery of the Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University,
- Graduate of the National Competition (project of Eugenia Gapchinska and TM Lipton) "Breath of Inspiration",
- Antikafe "MILK",
- Art Gallery of Mykolaiv V.O. Sukhomlynskyi National University
- Museum "Formation of agrarian education in Mykolaiv region" of the Nikolaev
National Agrarian University,
- Belgorod-Dniester Museum of Local History and the Gallery “Exclusive” art project “Disability”,
- All-Ukrainian exhibition-competition of fine and decorative arts (International Fund of the National Ukrainian Academy of Arts with the support of the National Ukrainian Academy of Arts, Tuzov Art Group, cultural figure Vlada Litovchenko
(International Fund for Cultural Cooperation), as well as fashion designer Elena Golets),
- Festival of Fine Arts "Berlin – a place of free manifestation of artists from the countries of the former Soviet Union" (Festival der bildende Kunst "Berlin: freies Terrain für Künstler aus Ländern der ehemaligen Sowjetunion") (Berlin),
- "Autumn Exhibition" 2017, "Annual Spring Exhibition" 2018, "Winter Exhibition" 2019 of the Association of Animal Artists of the United Kingdom (Great Britain),
- Ecological creative exhibition "Black Sea – our common heritage",
- A series of Sketch for Survival 2018 exhibitions in England and America by Explorers against Extinction: 1. at the Wildlife & Safari Travel Show (Harrogate Convention Center, North Yorkshire, England), 2. at the Oxo Tower ([email protected]
, London, England), 3. at the Explorers Club (New York City, United States), 4. at the Norwich School Crypt Gallery (Norwich, England),
- The first municipal Odessa exhibition "SUITCASE" in the Art Salon "Exclusive".
And also in charity exhibitions, which I do not advertise.
- art cafe "Griffe'l",
- "Constellation of the Hutsul Horse" at the Transborder regions Festival of cultures "Hutsul Horse in the Culture of the Eastern Carpathians",
- "Equine Wine & Dine" at Whitebridge Farm in Litchfield (Connecticut, USA),
- "My Inspiration" by Natalya Grechanaya Gallery.
Member of the Association of Animal Artists of the United Kingdom.
"Circle Foundation Juried Affiliate Artist" by Circle Foundation for the Arts, Lyon (France).
Finalist of the “Artist of the Year” nomination by Circle Foundation for the Arts, Lyon (France). Contest Finalist of the Circle Arts online art competition within the World Wide Art and Artavita Pavilion at SPECTRUM Miami Art Fair.
Winner's certificate "Honorable Mention" for the 2020 "Black & White" Art Exhibition by Art Room Gallery.
Winner's certificate "Merit Award" for the 2020 "Animals" Art Exhibition by Art Room Gallery.
Works with acrylic paint, pencils, ink, gouache and oil.
The pictures are in private collections in many cities of Ukraine, the United States, England, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Latvia, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Russia, France, Canada, Switzerland.