Marina Zolotaryova Borisovna
- Registration date: 27.08.16
- Birthdate: 19.06.90
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +7(985)077-75-88
Hello! I’d like to tell you about myself.
I was born in Saratov, Russia, on June 19, 1990, and I’ve been drawing from an early age.
At the age of 6 I won a major silver medal participating in the Children's drawing competition in Shankara, India, 1996.
This was reflected in my graduation project for the Saratov Art College named after A.P. Bogolyubovin 2010. I chose decoration of the Indian cafe with decorative wall panels -"Mandalas"-as the theme of this project.
I was always attracted to the art and culture of different countries and ethnic groups, so, in 2015 I graduated Saratov StateUniversity named after N.G. Chernyshevskyas an art historian.
My university graduation theme was “Christian motifs in PavelFilonov’sartwork”.
In 7 years of my creative life, I, as an artist, have gone through 4 stages:
1. Painting canvas with ethnic themes (Russian theme, Indian theme);
2. A period of melancholy, during which I’d been painting pictures inspired by the artwork of Lars von Trier;
3. Moving to St. Petersburg, collaboration with the first Russian Visionary Art gallery "Art For Mind Gallery" and painting withfluorescent inks;
4. Moving to Moscow, where I began creating paintings in a bio-analytical style (partly inspired by PavelFilonov’sartwork and his approach to painting).
In 7 years I’ve held more than 15 exhibitions in major Russian cities such as Saratov, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg,aswell as in Venice and Finland.
I was engaged not only in exhibition activities, but also in teaching for 2 years at the Saratov Art College, illustrating books, CDs, creating logos for music bands, painting premises and design.